Welcome to the Exhibitor Kit
The 2018 Edmonton Renovation Show Exhibitor Kit will be completed about 4-6 weeks before the Show - please check back!
The Exhibitor Kit will not be printed or mailed to you. We're reducing our paper trail by sending out our information by email or posting items on our website. Follow our step by step instructions below to assure you have a well organized, successful show.
***REMINDER: You must purchase electrical for your booth display through ShowTECH. Please see Section 5 below for more information.***
2017 Floor Plan
Upload your Exhibitor Listing
2017 Rules and Regulations
2017 Show Checklist
2017 Must Do's
Onsite Internet Services
Northlands, Edmonton Expo Centre
7515 – 118 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5B 4X5
Hall C Show Office
P: 780.471.7201 or 780.471.7204
*Marketplace Events Team is ONLY at this location during the week of the Show - Wednesday, January 25 - Monday, January 30, 2017.
Show Dates & Hours:
Friday, January 26 12noon - 9:00pm
Saturday, January 27 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday, January 28 10:00am - 6:00pm
1. IMPORTANT FORMS
Review, complete and return the following forms by fax or email as soon as possible. Please double check that all of your contact information is correct.
For due dates on all forms, see the 2017 Show Checklist
- Please ensure that you have read the Edmonton Expo Centre Life Safety and Emergency Alert Notification prior to going onsite
- Certificate of Insurance Form (Mandatory)
- Don't have insurance? Purchase temporary insurance here.
- Badges: we do not put names on exhibitor badges.Badges are to be picked up during move-in onsite at the Hall C Show Office. Click here if you require EXTRA exhibitor badges.
- Contest Request Form (optional)
- Logo Request Form (optional)
- Exhibitor Listing Instructions: make sure you're listed on our website!
- Extra Marketing Application (optional) - to ensure you get maximum exposure!
- Will you be using propane in your exhibit? Please read and abide by all guidelines within the Northlands Propane Use Health & Safety Document.
- 2017 Customs Form (for Customs clearance, if required)
2. Booth Guidelines
Review the booth guidelines to make sure your booth is designed to meet Marketplace Events and Edmonton Expo Centre's standards:
NEW REGULATION FOR SOIL/GARDEN DISPLAYS
- Booth Design Guidelines
- Edmonton Expo Centre Venue Guide - Read important information regarding fire safety, safety & security, general rules, etc.
- Quick Links to Edmonton Expo Centre Building Policies
Displays containing soil, mulch or similar materials must use a fire retardant protective coating such as plastic to protect the floor and all facility equipment. Please note that additional cleaning charges may apply.
NEW REGULATION FOR SIGNAGE & BANNER HANGING
Any signs/objects over 20 lbs. must be pre-approved by ShowTECH.
3. exhibiting tips
- Article: Find New Display Ideas with Your Expo Eyes by Barry Siskind
- How To Exhibit Successfully
- Approaching Visitors on the Show Floor
- Booth & Exhibiting Tips
- 10 Money Saving Tips
4. Exhibitor Move-In and Move-Out
Sunday, January 29: 7PM - 10PM (one hour starting at 6PM is required for aisle carpet removal)
Monday, January 30: 8AM - 12NOON
5. Order applicable services from one of the following show suppliers:
CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECTORY OF SERVICES
Facility Services, Edmonton Expo Centre
2017 ShowTECH Exhibitor Order Forms
- CLICK HERE to order your 3-DAY PARKING PASS.
- If you want to purchase a SINGLE DAY parking pass; there will be a parking cashier just outside of the Hall C Show Office during both move-in days from 10:30am - 5:00pm.
- You do not need a parking pass during move-in days
- If you have not purchased your parking pass(es) by show open on Friday, January 27th, you will have to pay the regular rate of $16/day.
- Note: Exhibitors MUST park in the West Lot or in the Angled Exhibitor Parking behind the halls - subject to availability.
- Exhibitors MUST enter through the 79 St. & Borden Park Road entrance via 112th Ave.
- Parking Pass MUST be scanned upon both entry & exit.
- Parking Pass MUST be displayed and clearly visible on front dash at all times.
- Northlands Parking Map
- Internet Services
2017 ShowTECH ONLINE Ordering
Deadline for ShowTECH discount: January 11, 2017
- Signage Hanging
- Ceiling Lighting
- Floor Lighting
- Compressed Air/Natural Gas
GES Decorator Services
2017 GES Order Forms
2017 GES ONLINE Ordering
Deadline for GES discount: January 6, 2017
- Booth Cleaning
- Furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Carpet & Under-Padding
- Specialty Furnishings
- GEM Exhibits and Accessories (booths)
- Signs and Graphics
- Installation and Dismantling Labour
- In-Booth Forklift Service
6. Exhibitor Guest Tickets
Order your exhibitor guest tickets (VIP tickets) at a discounted rate to give to friends, family, current customers, prospective customers or whoever you wish. To place an order, please fax the Exhibitor Ticket Order Form to 403.253.7878 or scan and email to Sarah.
7. Marketing Opportunities
Extra Marketing Application
Show Guide Advertising Spec Sheet
: Increase traffic to your website with our free online button linking your customers to discount tickets for the show. Let us know when our web button is posted, and we will mail you 10 free tickets
to the show.
Deadline: January 13, 2017
Follow These Easy Steps:
- Right click on button (below) and save
- Load image onto your website
- Set up hyperlink so jpg image links through to our website: www.edmontonrenovationshow.com
- Email your website link to Amy along with your mailing address.
Call us if you have any problems or if you want to discuss any other easy cross-marketing opportunities.
8. Selling or Sampling Food or Beverage Products
Edmonton Food Sales - Sampling Application Form
Please note the following information.
The following are required to fill out sales and sampling applications:
The following are required to notify Marketplace Events so that we can notify Alberta Health Services:
- Any vendor that is selling food or beverage meant for consumption on site
- Any vendor that is sampling any kind of edible product
The following are not required to fill out the sales and sampling application
- All perishable items meant for consumption off site.
- Commercially packaged products, i.e.: jams, coffee, tea, non-hydrated soups, energy bars, weight loss products.
If so, you MUST abide by all parameters in the Northlands Propane Use Health & Safety Document.
9. Hotel Information
Host Hotel: Matrix Hotel
Discount Deadline: January 9, 2017
Click here for the Exhibitor Rate at Host Hotel for the week of January 24 - January 31, 2017.
Below is a list of hotels in Edmonton listed by: cost, distance (from the Edmonton Expo Centre) and guest rating. All of the information below is from expedia.ca and is subject to change without notice.
Edmonton Hotels by COST
Edmonton Hotels by DISTANCE
Edmonton Hotels by RATING
Michelle Whyte, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies A - J)
MichelleW@mpeshows.com 1.866.941.0673 ext. 202
Alex Black, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies K - Z)
AlexB@mpeshows.com 1.866.941.0673 ext. 213
Kristy Cairns, Sales Manager
KristyC@mpeshows.com 1.866.941.0673 ext. 209