Get The Garage Of Your Dreams At The Edmonton Renovation Show
Find inspiration for your newly updated garage at the Edmonton Renovation Show, January 23 - 25 at the Edmonton Expo Center. Check out three awe-inspiring garage designs at the Extreme Garages feature to see the best in garage ideas, storage, tools, and accessories.
- Utilize wall space for storage using shelves, hooks, and racks to hang tools. Hang anything and everything to create as much floor space as possible.
- Don't forget about ceiling space! Creating a sliding storage system is easy and cheap - just grab a few plastic bins, build a simple sliding track, and you're good to go.
- Installing cabinets is another cheap way to create maximum storage space. You can buy pre-built ones and install them yourself, or even build your own!
- Sort what you have to organize by similarity. Labelling bins and keeping similar items in one place is super efficient and effective in keep your space clean!
- Here's a clever tip: use magnets! Attach a magnetic strip to a piece of wood and hang all of your smaller tools with ease.
- Downsize unnecessary items! Store leftover paint in mason jars that will take up less space than giant paint cans.